Asian Brush Studies: Birds - In Studio Class
Date & Location
About the Class
Explore how birds of all sizes can be painted flying, landing, nesting, and hunting. Each of the four sessions will be dedicated to a group of birds: birds of prey, long-neck birds, water birds, and small birds.
(No class 10/13)
SUPPLY LIST will be posted shortly
REGARDING IN-PERSON CLASSES: PLEASE NOTE This fall there will be construction work occurring in the Higgins Education Wing as the windows and skylights in the wing are being replaced. If there will be any effect on your class, such as a change in studio, we will let you know ASAP.
This class will need to meet a minimum enrollment of 5 students to run.
Students may park in any Museum lot or choose on-street parking, if available. Enter the Museum via the Lancaster Street Entrance using either the stairs or the new elevator entrance just past the stairs. You may proceed to your studio to meet your instructor.
HEALTH AND SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING COVID
WAM’s goal is to continue to provide enjoyable, educational art classes, workshops and lectures while keeping the health and safety of our students and staff a priority. To this end, the following precautions are currently in place:
- All staff and students are required to wear a mask while attending classes.
- Classrooms will be cleaned and high-traffic areas disinfected frequently.
- Class sizes have been limited to reduce the number of contacts each staff member and student has.
- Class attendance will be taken to provide contact tracing should it become necessary.
- If WAM has to cancel a class for any reason, students will be notified and receive a 100% refund.
- In response to feedback from students, classes planned to be In-Person will not be moved online, but cancelled.
- A 90% refund will be granted for any student that notifies us at least 5 business days before the beginning of class.
- If a student experiences a health or family emergency after class has begun, please notify us as soon as possible, and we will work with you.